A roadside emergency could happen at any time. Be prepared. The Ballas Collision Center; located in Toledo,OH; is a quality, skilled group of highly trained professionals who will be there for you if an emergency should occur. It’s that integrity that sets Ballas Collision Center apart from the others.
Don’t put your safety at risk. A basic roadside emergency kit can help you get back on the road.Here is a list of things that you want to keep in your vehicle at all times.
- Cell phone – Make sure you have a car charger in the glove box.
- First-aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
- Warning light, hazard triangle, or flares
- Tire gauge
- Jack and lug wrench
- Foam tire sealant or a portable compressor and plug kit
- Spare fuses
- Jumper cables or a portable battery booster
- Gloves, hand cleaner, and clean rags
- Disposable flash camera – In case of an accident this lets you record the condition of your vehicle and other vehicles involved in the accident.
- $20 in small bills and change
- Pen and pad of paper
- A copy of the Ballas Accident Assistance Guide
For long trips, Ballas Collision Center recommends adding these items to your basic list.
- Basic tools
- Coolant hose repair kit and tape
- Extra clothes
- Water and nonperishable emergency food
- CB radio
- GPS navigation system
- A candle to produce heat and light. it can also be used to melt snow for water. Never eat snow!
The Ballas Collision Center is located in Toledo,OH. We service all makes and all models. Our technicians and staff know your vehicle and all its technical systems. It’s that understanding, attention to detail and integrity that sets Ballas Collision Center apart from the others. Our understanding to your needs is how we know you want to maintain the value of your vehicle.