Available with a six-speed automatic transmission and front-wheel drive, the 2013 Buick Encore; available at Ballas Buick GMC in Toledo, OH; is a stylish and smart compact crossover SUV. The 2013 Buick Encore offers you everything you love about a Buick. We think you will agree, the Buick Encore is one of the coolest cars on the market. Here are 10 reasons we think the Buick Encore is super cool.
1. Active noise cancelation offers the quietest ride possible
2. More than 48 cubic feet of interior storage with the rear seat folded
3. IntelliLink system with a seven-inch color screen and voice-activation
4. Front and rear parking assistance to help you squeeze into the smallest of spaces
5. Fuel economy maxes out at 25 miles per gallon in the city and 33 miles per gallon on the highway
6. Dual glove boxes and storage bins offer a safe place to store your gadgets
7. 60 percent high-strength steel makes the car stronger, lighter and more efficient
8. Driver’s memory seat and mirrors
9. Blue-accented projector-beam head lamps offer style and practicality
10. Interior seating is made with high-density foam for absolute comfort, and the driver and passenger can enjoy heated seats on a cold day.
About Ballas Buick GMC: Ballas Buick-GMC has been a fixture in the Toledo business community since 1970. Ballas earned the coveted General Motor’s “Mark of Excellence” award in 2009 , 2010 and 2011 (for business excellence). For more information, please call us at 419.535.1000 or stop by 5715 W. Central Ave 43615.